Eine (unsortierte) Liste von verschiedenen Emulatoren:
- Bochs is a portable x86 PC emulation software package that emulates enough of the x86 CPU, related AT hardware, and BIOS to run Windows, Linux, *BSD, Minix, and other OS's, all on your workstation [ SourceForge - Bochs v2.1 released ].
- Cooperative Linux is the first working free and open source method for optimally running Linux on Microsoft Windows natively.
- ReactOS is an Open Source effort to develop a quality operating system that is compatible with Windows NT applications and drivers.
- DOSEMU stands for DOS Emulation, and is a linux application that enables the Linux OS to run many DOS programs - including some DPMI apps.
- QEMU CPU Emulator is a FAST! processor emulator using dynamic translation to achieve good emulation speed.